Scratches are annoying!
You stupidly bumped into something with your expensive smartwatch or something similar and now you've gotten your first scratch? Many always say you have to get used to it, but that's not entirely true.
We have set ourselves the goal that you don't have to live with it. With a relatively simple process in DIY style, we want to make a scratch seem quickly forgotten. This process is based on a UV based method in collaboration with one Special UV glue.
How to Remove Apple Watch Screen Scratches?
There are hardly any good solutions on the free market to really solve the problem of "removing a scratch on the Apple Watch" or making it invisible. That's why we went into development to solve exactly this problem. Now we are with ours Zcratch UV Kit so far and can give you a guarantee that you will get your scratches on your Apple Watch made invisible. And all of this in DIY style. All you have to do is join us Kit to match your watch and can then start the repair process from home Video/text instructions execute. This process only takes 5-10 minutes and your scratches are history. This process can be repeated and reversed at any time.
We have thousands of satisfied customers, which you can see very well from our reviews. If there are any problems with the application, our support is available almost 24/7.
Should the case arise that you cannot get the application to work, we will always find a solution and help you further.
Apple Watch Scratch Removal Application
(Important: The Zcratch UV Glue should not be exposed to sunlight before use, otherwise it will harden.)
- First, the display of your device is freed from grease, dirt and dust
- In the next step, depending on the Apple Watch model, a certain amount of Zcratch UV is applied in the middle. (Model: 38mm, 40mm, 42mm (½ml) / 44mm (1ml))
- Then the foil attached to the side and carefully lowered (remove the protective film on both sides beforehand)
- Place Apple Watch face down on a folded tissue and allow Zcratch UV to run
- If necessary, center the foil
- Then the Zcratch UV is cured under UV light
- Remove adhesive residue and clean with isopropanol
Remove scratches from Apple Watch product: https://zcratch.de/produkt/zcratch-kompatible-schutzfolie/
Remove scratches from the iPhone display: https://zcratch.de/produkt/zcratch-kit-fuer-smartphone-tablets/